Never Say Never


Yesterday i was google-ing the showing time for Never Say Never movie on TGV. Well, id been babbling about the movies like how many times from morning-night. You know like forever k! I told mama since Tuesday when we're at Aeon Bt Tinggi that i want to match the movie.

And today after come back from school I told mama again about the movie. I told mama that the movie is on 4.30 pm base on what im google-ing yesterday. Hihi. All of sudden, mama asked me did i really wanna watched it cause im not a movie buff. Well mama and abah was like asking me about 4/5 times 'Adik nak pergi tengok movie ke?'

And ofc yes okay.And after google-ing it back, the movie starts on 3.35 pm. It was 2.20pm so mama asked me to get ready and stuff. 2.35pm we get out from the house, and nahh our cars are running out off petrol so I was like mama, cepat! Nak beli tickets, nak line up semua nanti lambat. Guess what we take within 4 min to refill the petrol and about 2.50pm i arrived at Aeon Bt. Tinggi.

The most funniest thing is me and Eeqa was running to the cinema just in case if the tickets are sold out and many people are queing up. Finally, it was like only few people were there. Harharhar. LMFAO.

PEOPLE, NEVER SAY NEVER WAS AWESOME!
SIT BACK, ITS OKAY FOR WASTING YOUR RM14 TO WATCH THE MOVIE.
I WAS CRYING WHEN I WATCHED IT, AND I SINGING OUT LOUD WHEN THE MOVIE IS RUNNING. HIHI

It was less than 25 people in the hall when i watched it. Harharhar, because it was Friday.