One love, one heart, one destiny

When everything reminds you about him.

“One ought to hold on to one's heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Dear you, it wasn't that easy to forget you. It wasn't easy to walk away when you're still there, right in front of me. It wasn't easy. 

You might hook up with someone that i know, or maybe i didn't know. Don't you feel bad towards me? Did you forget about our promises? Was it my mistakes to let you go?

Did you realize that you left me hanging? How can i accept this when someone i love, betrayed me? You said you love me, and you wanted to build our future together. But hey look you forget about our promises and walk away, approaching and flirting with others. That as hurtful.

I may be straight forward, but that's what i feel. It's hurtful.

Karma does exist. 

I'll pray for your future and your happiness.

 But let me remind you, karma does exist. What goes around, comes around. What you give, you get back. Maybe you're going to get it for what you've done to me.

I've had enough. And thanks for that short existence. I appreciate for what you've done to make me happy.





i miss you.