Bumi bertuah.

I am currently at Melaka Bandaraya Bersejarah atau cogan kata negeri ini

"Melaka Negeriku Sayang, Bandar Teknologi Hijau"
 Hampir sebulan juga lah aku dekat sini, i still survive. Dah tiga kali weekend, aku cuma berpeluang jumpa parents aku sekali je itu pun lepas orientasi. Apa rasa, sedih gilo baqhang.


Roommates sangat caring and loving. From left to right; me, Nani, Ira and Ecah. A2.3.3 and fyi i am the smallest among them and i am the youngest :) They are all February babies and its only me June baby. Ayyaa. And that's why mereka sangat menjaga aku since they came from boarding school and its only me who came from daily school. They treat me like a baby, Ecah jaga solat aku, Ira jaga makan aku, Nani jaga pelajaran aku. I am the luckiest person in the world to meet this kind of people. Dorang keep remind sesama sendiri. Nani and Ecah are originally from Melaka while Ira from Kajang.

Floor aku bilik A2.3.3 ni lah yang paling bising, yang light off ikut suka hati dia.Light Off supposed to be at 12, kitorang at 1 plus baru light off. Kalau rajin light off awal, table lamp on sampai 2am. Neighbours pun best :) Ada orang Ganu, orang Utara, orang Selatan.

Woops, classmates are awesome ! Majority are from pantai timur and Melaka. I have my schoolmates in class.

Meet my Head Monitor;


Muhammad Afiq b Mohd. Razif
Kota Bharu, Kelantan
He went to KISAS

And ze Assistant Monitor;

Sharifah Anees bt Syed Ahmad Husni
Klang, Selangor
She went to SMK (p) Raja Zarina

I never had eyesight problems before, my eyesight turns very bad to the max that i have to borrow my classmates spectacles. Pity me.

Here are some pictures;

Going to class, Purple :)

Me and Ira, outing.

Ira, me and Ecah, going to class.

Head Monitor and Assistant Monitor 

Aida and Mail, bestfriends 

Meet my twins, Ganu boy :)

Me and Aida-riadah

Me and Mail-Cafe :)

Me, Fizah (neighbour) and Ira :)

Afiq  ♥   - Mahkota Parade

McDonald's-Mahkota Parade :)
The end.